Senior HR Project Manager (5064)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Drive integration and optimization of all component & dependent projects, processes & applications within the project/initiative
- Utilize established criteria to effectively and efficiently facilitate program execution with measurable results (KPIs) for HR
- Facilitate effective collaboration of project contributors across HR and partner functions in order to deliver efficient and timely project delivery
- Accountable for the successful execution of a complex program (typically consisting of multiple projects)
- Integrate and manage the program timeline by identifying all project internal & external interdependencies
- Manage the project budget driving overall fiduciary responsibility to plan
- Manage the schedule & cost contingencies at a project level
- Act as a point of escalation when project issues arise
- Interact with all levels of the organization: senior leaders within HR and partner functions, transition managers, product owners, business analysts, architects, business system analysts, technical application leads, outside consultants, vendors and other key stakeholders inside and outside of HR
- Perform risk management at the program level: Collaborate with all project leadership to identify risks that are not visible at the task level but impact the overall project. Develop mitigation/response plans and prioritize based on impact.
- Proactively identify and analyze patterns and gaps for work effort
- Apply project management principles to ensure stakeholder satisfaction, budget and timelines are met
- Review project artifacts to ensure they are thorough, and aligned to the overall program and overarching HR strategy
- Mentor & coach junior Project managers on project management tools and techniques
- Perform and ensure that all Change management processes are being applied across the component projects
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience leading complex, multi-year & global implementation projects
- Bachelor's Degree IT, MIS, Business Administration, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Proficient with MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite of tools, as well as web-based PM apps (Wrike, Asana, etc.)
- Highly self-sufficient and able to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leads by example and promotes teamwork to achieve the organization/program mission; Understands and strives to exceed expectations
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with peers and senior leadership
- Experience working in a large HR function preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.