Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/02/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5327
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Sr. HR Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. This role focuses on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manages projects with a duration of typically 12 months or less, multiple business functions, with a regional scope
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Manages change control against scope and it's impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments and tracks work against schedule
- Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to our client's standard project methodology
- Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Project Management Professional Certification
- 5 years project/program management experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.