Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/26/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5400
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/26/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Building a platform that allows tech teams to create, manage and secure their applications and APIs part of the platform will be an Dev Portal, API Gateway, Security using standards like OAuth and OpenID Connect, API/Web/Mobile frameworks and patterns
- Building the Continuous Delivery automation and pipeline around the APIs/Apps platform to ensure everything is automated, monitored and requires no downtime to deploy (blue/green, A/B and canary releases)
- Ensuring product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Collaborate with and consult other development teams
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Build and maintain Web UIs using React/Redux
- Build and maintain microservices in Node.js and Java
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Java 8
- 3 years' experience in building cloud-based enterprise systems, ideally on AWS
- Experience with Docker and/or Serverless patterns
- Expertise in designing and building scalable Micro Services
- Expertise in web and web-app patterns
- Expertise in NoSQL datastore systems to build highly scalable solutions
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and contract driven API design (Swagger, Raml or Apiary tools)
- Experience with expertise in other modern enterprise languages (functional or other Scala, Python, Golang, etc.)
- Experience with securing Restful APIs and Apps using OAuth and OpenID Connect and JWT
- Experience with in messaging (pub-sub) patterns
- Interest and understanding of async/non-blocking Restful APIs approaches and frameworks
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with test driven development
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.