Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/29/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5520
Evo is seeking a Senior DevOps engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for application management, server management and pipeline management
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing tools such as AWS, Puppet, Ansible, Github and Linux
- Work in an Agile scrum based team on stories
- Ensure they're building software aligned with our principles: secure, reliable, available, maintainable, and automated
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Significant experience in Linux Administration, Engineering, and Automation
- Experience in AWS automation and management
- Bachelor s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 6+ years tech experience or business experience that includes working closely with IT
- Experience with:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.