Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/12/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5278
Industry: Business Systems Analyst
Evo is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Client Services department related to technology needs of client projects. Applicant must exhibit a proven ability to organize workload, priorities and complete tasks on time, working effectively in a team environment. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customer and translating them to the specific needs of our client
- Making sure that the recommended solution is in compliance with internal procedures and is cost effective
- Documenting an analyzing the required information and data
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications
- Effectively communicating with internal teams to deliver functional requirements
- Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of business needs so that they can be transformed into application and operation requirements
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Performa analysis of business needs to produce standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Generate functional requirements
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Minimum of 1+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Expert user in MS Access and Excel with experience writing technical business rules and data
- Demonstrated knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodology
- Experience working in website development atmosphere
- Experience using Visio or similar software
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects, with changing priorities
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to approach a problem logically and systematically
- Ability to express complex technical and abstract concepts effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor
- Ability to interact with all levels of managers and end-users in the organization
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast-paced environment are required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.