Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/15/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5566
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Senior Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Application Engineer, you will be joining a global team to lay the groundwork for highly scalable solutions for retail stores. In this role, you are responsible for implementing solutions and automated processes that allow for rapid delivery of software. You will be part of an agile team responsible for delivering solutions that help run the global business processes within the four walls of the stores in over 20 countries. Some of the solutions that team works on includes Point of sale, In-store Payment and other key initiatives. This is a team that s always on the offense, working on innovative solutions and creating opportunities and solutions for the business. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/2/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- As part of an agile team help develop large and complex project implementations
- Create best practices and oversee the current engineering practices within the team
- Coach and train other engineers within the team
- Advocate new technologies or solutions within and outside of the team
- Work with rest of the team to create strategies and goals for the team
- Incorporate the latest technologies to aid in developing high quality, scalable applications
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, evolving environment
- Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others
- Thinking and planning strategically, with ability to communicate the strategy to a large organization
- Delivering complex, cross functional IT projects and/or programs
- Pulling a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- C#, WCF, MVC, XML, SQL, NUnit, Building RESTFul web services
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Web API, Mock Framework, Dependency Injection, MSMQ, Windows Services,Agile Methodologies, Stash/Bitbucket
- Continuous integration and deployment practices
- Point of Sale experience
- Experience with Agile development practice
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.