Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/12/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5627
Evo is seeking a Senior Admin Assistant for our Beaverton Client. This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint and keynote presentations often under tight timeframes. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department documents, shared drives and BOX sites. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepare correspondence
- Produce, edit and reformat documents
- Preparing expense reports and purchase orders
- Update organizational charts
- Coordinate department moves
- Provide support to three Category GM's with a variety of management styles
- Respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries within your scope of established authority
- Handle confidential information
- Serve as a central point of contact for general information
- Coordinate a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and Keynote is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.