Security Engineer (4966)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands-on multi-year (3+) experience with information technologies like network devices, operating systems, endpoint security systems such as intrusion protection or anti-vrus solutions, and/or basic information security technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7security services operation
- Experience in successfully working with end users and system administrators to troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
- Demonstrated ability to learn new IT concepts and technologies - quickly!
- Demonstrated ability to work methodically applying procedure to routine work but also use independent sound decision making when required
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high pressure projects or initiatives
- Experience managing workload through ticket management systems
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
- Experience working with various endpoint security tools, such as antivirus, intrusion detection and endpoint process recording solutions
- Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM) are preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.