Scrum Master (5077)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Helps the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its daily and iteration objectives
- Ensures Scrum theory, events, practices, and rules are understood and enacted
- Coaches Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Removes impediments to the Development Team's progress
- Manages the team's relationship with outside stakeholders
- Facilitate process of working with Product Manager/Product Owner and team to re-balance and re-prioritize work within a sprint
- Facilitates Scrum events/team meetings as requested or needed, and ensures time-boxed events remain within their allotted time
- Encourages the Scrum Team to continually improve its development process and practices
- Works with other Scrum Master (esp. during Scrum of Scrums) to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Coordinates with other Scrum Masters, the System Team, and Shared Resources in the ART Release Planning Meetings
- 8 years professional experience 5 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology
- Sufficient understanding of technology to lead engineering team and assist in overcoming roadblocks
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and execute on a strategy
- Strong communication, conflict resolution, and leadership skills
- Understands the basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand backlog tracking and burn down metrics
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.