Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/24/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5395
Industry: Scrum Master
Evo is seeking a Scrum Master for our Beaverton client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 9/14/2018, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manages projects with a duration of typically 12 months or less, budget 1 mnl, multiple business functions, with a regional scope
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Manages change control against scope and it s impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to the client's standard project methodology
- Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
- 5 years project/program management experience
- Scrum Master in an Agile environment (Technology solutions) experience
- Strong working knowledge of Version One software
- Strong communication skills
- Experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work
- Change control
- Cost management
- Risk management
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Time management
- Project management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.