Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/10/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5163
Industry: Scrum Master
Evo is looking for a Scrum Master for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Facilitate their team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Acts as safeguard for their team
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5 years of project/program management experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that they can explain other methodologies to motivate their team
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Certified Scrum Master
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.