Salesforce Technical Architect (4964)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 8 years' experience developing CRM solutions, the majority with Salesforce
- Multiple full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong experience in Service Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with at least two large scale full life cycle of CRM solutions
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, with an emphasis on Service Cloud
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment
- Experience with CRM applications; specifically, SalesForce Service Cloud
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce development, release management, code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies (including CI/CD)
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape. Ability to identify gaps between current and future state
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting)
- Strong demonstrated understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies in a production setting.
- Achieved relevant Salesforce certificates (Admin, Developer, Architect)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with REST APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration
- Ability to lead and mentor development team
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Scrum experience preferred
- Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture
- Experience developing in a BDD environment or a strong desire to learn
- Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.