Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/25/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-4977
Industry: Infrastructure - Sys/Storage
Evo's downtown Portland Client. The primary purpose and function of the DBA is to install, manage, configure, troubleshoot and optimize SQL Server and MySQL instances in the production cloud environment and internal environments. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and Maintain ERD diagrams for domain data models
- Optimize tables, indexes, views, and stored procedures in the data model
- Develop and Maintain deployment scripts for the data model
- Develop and Maintain upgrade and data modification scripts
- Work with the Technical Operations group to create and maintain backups and disaster recovery plans
- Work with the Technical Operations group to appropriately size the database environment for production use
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 3+ Years of experience on the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and higher platform
- 3+ Years of experience with MySQL on Linux
- SSIS experience desired
- Azure/AWS experience desired
- Linux/Mac experience
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than your scheduled hours per week or work outside of regular business hours to complete essential duties of this job
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.