Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/02/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5437
Industry: Program Manager
Evo is seeking a Program Manager for our Beaverton Client. As a Program Manager for the Retail Store Inventory and Accuracy Programs you will be responsible for the design, delivery, and deployment of Inventory Accuracy and process improvement programs for the client's retail stores across the globe. This will include assessments of inventory accuracy, process refinement, and athlete workload analysis. You will manage the delivery of these experiences by working across all the contributing partner teams, including finance, technology, supply chain, and services. You will plan and track the project deliverables, communicate with stakeholders, guide the teams working on joint solutions, and ensure the programs are delivered on time.
The findings and solutions you build will be implemented globally. You'll work both with the global core teams and the in-market geography teams to deliver excellent tech solutions aligned with operational plans and smooth business transitions.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive multiple project teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders
- Partner with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact
- Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives
- Develop full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication. Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high-level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward
- Define, execute, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving
- Manage budgets including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding of deviations
- Display an understanding of basic technical architecture of software systems, and be able to leverage that understanding in communication
- Rigorously manage scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
- Proactively approach communication with clarity and urgency
- Contribute as a positive team player by always looking for solutions while recognizing others for their contributions
- Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
- 6+ years' experience in program management, product management or technical leadership (or 3+ with a PMP or other certification)
- Previous retail leadership (in a store environment) or retail operations (HQ) environment
- A passion to deliver world class experiences and products to all athletes
- Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Disposition towards building relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
- Demonstrated ability to market your ideas and persuasively move others to action
- Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies and domain specific best practices
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
- Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.