Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/20/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5097
Evo is seeking a Retail Merchandise Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drives financial results that maximize sales, inventory, and gross margin profitability at the SKU level up to the category total, for both the company and the retailer
- Establishes clear merchandise plans that tell a story for the season and drives merchandising to create a line plan grounded in profitability and consumer centric offerings
- Recaps and analyzes actual sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventories
- Collaborates with retail counterparts to manage sales / inventory plans that yield maximum sales & profits for the company and the retailer
- Proactively reports on the health of the business and facilitate smart business decisions
- Drives process improvements
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years minimum applicable experience; at least 3 years in apparel, footwear or equipment categories
- Strong analytical, statistical and data-driven mindset
- Business Planning, Retail Inventory and Financial Planning
- Advanced knowledge and ability of Microsoft Excel and other reporting applications
- Retail store and store operations knowledge preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.