Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/21/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5574
Industry: Store Development
Evo is seeking a Retail Environmental Graphics Designer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 10/27/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Under the direction/supervision of a Senior Designer or Director, generates innovative ideas for 2D and 3D design projects including graphics and/or environments
- Under the direction of a Sr. Designer, creates original design solutions
- Communicates and presents design concepts to team/leader/Director
- Creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts
- Works with design leader and category team to ensure feasibility of designs, budget, merchandising needs and overall program needs
- Produces electronic files for production purposes
- Actively gains knowledge and experience regarding the client's design philosophy, products and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic, Architectural or Industrial Design plus 3-5 years of progressively technically sophisticated design experience
- Proficient ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and design
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
- Effective oral and written communications skills in local market language, including presentations
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- Retail Fixture Design
- Industrial design
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 3D design
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.