Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/20/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5098
Evo is seeking a Retail Financial Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist Planners in creating comprehensive plans that drive sales, bottom line-profitability, and inventory targets of consumer product lines
- Participate in recap and analysis of actual sales results to plan, and develop the ability to accurately forecast in-season sales
- Frequently communicate financial results, forecasts, and action plans to management
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 year minimum applicable experience
- Strong analytical, statistical and data-driven mindset
- Advanced knowledge and ability of Microsoft Excel and other reporting applications including Data Management
- Retail store and store operations knowledge preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.