Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/11/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5623
Evo is seeking a Retail Design Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 7/27/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- With direction from design leadership and/or creative directors, shepherd's seasonal workload and process, including calendar, design tools (images, samples, color, etc.), and resource allocation to ensure timelines and business objectives are met
- Champions group design efforts, maintaining relationships with internal divisions and outside groups where collaborative relationships benefits the brand, product, and creative process (e.g. Commercialization, Merchandising, Footwear)
- Oversees seasonal workload by assigning projects to design staff and outside contractors as needed
- Provides experiences and training that maintains highest level of competency among designers. Influences project direction by acting as integral part of design team
- Mentors others by sharing business and design expertise
- Represent assigned area of responsibility in a management and professional capacity within the design function and to cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with other managers within Design and across the matrix to increase efficiencies and ensure design excellence
- Partner with design leadership in the creation and implementation of design processes, creative teambuilding experiences, HR planning tracking, and overall design-related needs to promote excellence in design at all times
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience in design
- Strong oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Demonstrated project management and process excellence
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Architecture Design
- Retail Design
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.