Retail Brand Specialist (5028)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Implement and execute North America direction for initiative stories and seasonal visual centers
- Support the development, approval, and implementation of retail brand presentation programs
- Create consistent visual brand experience and programs following defined standards and directives
- Understand seasonal Category and Brand stories to effectively provide retail brand direction
- Execute RB plans for identified sport moments for in-store and product presentation implementations
- Develop detailed briefs for initiatives with Ops, and Brand
- Partner with NARB Brand Design to develop concepts against briefs
- Collaborate with Brand Ops on timelines, inventory management, production, billing, and fulfillment
- Partner in the management of timelines, budget, and final deliverables against all projects
- Coordinate product presentation in the field during key brand and category moments by supporting product presentation in key event related spaces
- Provide recaps of events, installations and programs in a timely manner
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2 years' experience in retail brand, or related experience in marketing strategy, retail merchandising and display execution
- 4 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to work well independently and to take direction
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong understanding of retail environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to clearly articulate goals, objectives, policies and instructions
- Detail oriented, strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work cooperatively, ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
- Results oriented, with a strong work ethic
- Self starter that can work independently
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, and responsibility
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, overnights, and some holidays
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.