Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/08/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5154
Evo is seeking a Reports Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This opportunity is currently scheduled to be Part-Time (30hrs/wk), but has the possibility to move toward 40. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Complete all European report generation functions in waste reporting solutions
- Create and validate packaging solutions reports as outlined in each country s third-party reporting agreements
- Provide solutions use expertise for waste reporting solutions above
- Support may extend to include waste electronics, batteries and product waste reporting prep and distribution as required
- Perform UAT and Quality Assurance as needed to validate system attributes and data integrity
- Provide technical expertise enabling ad-hoc data analysis and management level reporting, utilizing existing tools (SQL Developer, Access, Excel) and new platforms as identified
- Communicate with Technical teams as required to convey department business needs and ensure expected reporting solution performance
- Conduct periodic data mining and analysis to improve/update existing packaging profiles, in support of Third Party Audits, and other special projects as required
- Assist Vendor Coordinator with certification tracking sample collection, documentation and information gathering from vendors and internal stakeholders as required
- Work with Compliance Director and team on expansion of Packaging Waste reporting beyond Europe to Rest of World (ROW)
- In support of ROW efforts, work with Vendor Coordinator to collect required packaging data from targeted ROW countries as necessary to meet local Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) reporting obligations. This includes:
- Geo/Country Specific Transport Packaging Profiles
- Retail Packaging supplied at the Geo/Country/Region level
- Other unique elements as locally required (register tape, retail bag, etc.)
- Work with Vendor Coordinator to become fully trained in 10-week seasonal data scrub for packaging
- Data analysis
- Data integrity
- Audit support
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Quality Assurance
- Data mining
- Data visualization
- IBM Cognos
- Microsoft access
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.