Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/17/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5486
Industry: Talent Management
Evo is seeking a Recruiter for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REUIREMENTS:
- Understands the client's broad recruiting strategies, diversity goals and workforce plans to utilize and apply practices around Talent Fulfillment
- Leverages the client's provided templates to gain an understanding of the target candidate profile from Hiring Managers, sources candidates from active sources (i.e. applicants, job boards, employee referral program), operates within their recruiting compliance goals and processes, calibrates with Hiring Manager, and possesses solid understanding of behavioral interviewing techniques
- Completes quality candidate screens, presenting Hiring Managers with qualified, interested, available, and affordable candidates
- Understands their assessment philosophy, captures Hiring Managers available, and affordable candidates
- Understands the client's assessment philosophy, captures Hiring Managers preferences for interviewing team composition, process, and focus areas during the Hiring Manager kickoff meeting
- Monitors the interview process ensures Hiring Managers understand and act upon diversity goals and workforce plans
- Effectively communicates the interviewing process and timelines to candidates and Hiring Managers
- Declines candidates and ensures candidates scheduled for interviews within appropriate timelines
- Understands their compensation, relocation, and benefits programs and can address most candidate questions about offer packages
- Skilled at gathering candidates current compensation package and developing an gathering a candidates current compensation package and developing an appropriate offer (including partnering with the Hiring Manager and/or HR on internal equity issues)
- Can effectively present standard offers and close most candidates
- Ensures offer letters and details are delivered accurately and on time
- Proactively develops relationships and trust with Hiring Managers, key employees, and business leaders in the businesses supported
- Builds relationships with candidates, internal partners in Talent Acquisition, HR, Facilities, IT, Finance, PR/Marketing, External Resources/Partners and represents them and the brand with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Participates in team and business staff meetings and keeps commitments to candidates and internal constituents
- Understands the recruiting goals, strategies, policies, processes, tools, resources and role expectations of each Team Member and Stakeholder
- Communicates goals, roles, processes, and expected timelines to Hiring Managers in the kickoff meeting and leverages the SLA templates to establish expectations and communicate status updates to Hiring Managers and candidates
- Provides credible data and advice to help with common recruiting issues and brings points of view to candidate evaluations
- Knows when, how and who to escalate to when a Hiring Manager is not responsive or is leaning toward a poor decision
- Knows the go-to people within the business and HR and understands escalation paths
- Communicates needed information, including metrics, to HR and business leaders; sets partners up for success
- Communicates regularly and professionally, with the right amount of granularity, to everyone involved in recruiting for the businesses supported
- Leverages the right communication vehicle for the job and provides the data needed to produce accurate, timely metrics and reports
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Previous experience and/or skills with executing talent fulfillment processes required and experience utilizing recruiting and ERP applications
- Firsthand experience utilizing PeopleSoft, SAP, applicant tracking software and web applications
- Demonstrated success managing Talent Acquisition processes either within consultancy / agency environment or in-house corporate
- Demonstrates solid understanding and practice of behavioral interviewing techniques and an ability to consult to hiring managers based on candidate profiles that meet target requirements
- Passion for and significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing and closing diverse, talented profiles
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are a must, including finely-tuned people acumen and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency
- Ability to effectively interface and develop internal partnerships with strong emphasis placed on leading without authority and peer-to-peer coaching
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition and its relationship to talent management internally
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, to interpret business needs and manage candidate engagement within challenging recruitment process
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for staffing such as, annual hiring plan and cost/time to hire standards
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.