Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/15/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5286
Industry: Quality Assurance
Evo is seeking a QA Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended
- Create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases
- Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
- Participate in the development and reporting of test metrics; items such as test confidence and test coverage reports
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Provide leadership among other Quality Assurance Analyst positions; facilitating a lead role in providing direction and working directly with the Quality Assurance Manager
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5+ years' experience in software Quality Assurance and testing roles emphasizing both White Box and Black Box testing strategies
- 3+ years' experience in database testing with the ability to read, write, and execute basic SQL queries
- 1+ years' experience working in an Agile software development life cycle methodology
- Must have at least 3+ years' experience in the software testing of multi-tier client/server applications
- Ability to understand software development framework, architecture concepts, and terminology
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server technologies (2008 / 2010 versions)
- Innate project leadership; desires accountability and responsibilities to promote the success of our company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent analytical and organizational skills; Strong deductive reasoning
- Ability to multi-task and work separate projects in a fast paced & dynamic company environment and extremely tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.