Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/10/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5354
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. You will join their Corporate Information Security team where you'll be responsible for development and execution of the overall project. You will engage with various teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment and commitment to the project objective. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Development and execution of project schedules, reporting, stakeholder management and communications, meeting cadence, and tracking of deliverable execution
- Collaboration with the various business units and teams to ensure plans are executed on time, within scope and on budget
- Foster teamwork and build consensus among project teams and sponsors
- Proactive approach on stakeholder communications with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project sponsors
- Familiarity with agile project management methodology including, but not limited to, facilitating planning sessions, daily stand-ups, and removing escalations for the team
- Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints
- Become an advocate of Information security policies, standards, processes, and procedures as a mechanism to enable the business effectively while managing risk appropriately
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT project management with experience working within an Agile Methodology strongly desired
- Experienced and comfortable in large, global environment, working on complex, high visibility projects with large budgets
- Experience in managing projects within a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Strong end to end project management skills, shepherding projects from kick-off to completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the desire to create collaborative environments and conversations
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to proactively solve complex problems
- Comfortable and confident speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels and synthesize detailed project tasks to roll up high level accomplishments and risks
- Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning, and team engagement
- Provides team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.