Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/31/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5124
Industry: Project Manager
Evo seeks a Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned
- Ensures projects are aligned with business strategies and budgets
- Owns the business case for the project, establishes and maintains cross-functional and regional coordination
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding project objectives operating within financial and resource constraints
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well-managed
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects; helps develop project objectives and project scope
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and / or performance
- Chairs program steering committee meetings
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 6-8 years of professional experience; 3-4 years of project/program management experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.