Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/07/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5459
Industry: Program Manager
Evo is seeking a Program Manager for our Beaverton Client. As a Program, you will be responsible for delivering infrastructure and application programs. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/2/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for integration between partners (authoring, ops, QE, app teams, tool teams, etc.)
- Direct regular communication and alignment to drive a universal user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives
- Drive consumer journey mindset to ensure brand voice and merchandising strategy is represented in our testing sessions and the app is delivering successful capabilities for our brand and operation teams
- Be knowledgeable in all, tool, upcoming initiatives and cross-categories roadmaps to drive business/operational ideas for the tests
- Drive project teams that range from product managers and analysts to developers, IT and QA engineers
- Manage budgets including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding the deviations
- Develop resource plans, coordinating/on-boarding of project resources, development and execution of communication plans
- Defining and executing risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving
- Work with project sponsors and customers to define business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Understanding and communicating basic technical architecture of software systems
- Rigorous scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
- Proactive approach and communicate status to stakeholders effectively
- Manage changes against project schedule, scope and cost
- Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints
- Contract and vendor management: build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries
- Consultancy approach to your work
- Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in project management
- 2 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with management
- Experience delivering infrastructure projects
- Understanding of release management processes
- Experience working with many cross functional teams
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with business process improvement methods (e.g., Lean) is preferred
- Project Management experience developing and managing WBS, schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Project Management certification preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.