Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 12/01/2017
Job ID: JN -122017-5529
Evo is seeking a Program Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist in the strategic and business planning process from a financial perspective for organization: target setting, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and financial planning
- Look for opportunities to combine, divest, or enhance internal processes
- Communicate capacity plan strategy and create plan for resource acquisition throughout the year
- Maintain plans for resource impacts to maximize the effectiveness of plans (e.g. vendor supplied resources, city planning)
- Reconcile resource plan to time records and make recommendations to meet customer commitments and meet financial objectives
- Communicate Scorecard targets, periodically re-evaluate & run reports bases on actuals vs. goals
- Coordinate with other IT teams regarding metrics reporting processes
- Utilize influencing skills to coach MT/LT in the development of action plans to address improvements necessary to meet targets
- Ensure accurate and timely status reports, time reporting, and scorecards
- Ensure SOX and compliance processes are followed throughout the organization
- Ensure organization is aligned with GIT/GOT SOX processes and compliance initiatives
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- SOX experience
- Business planning
- Financial planning
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.