Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/12/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5076
Evo is looking for a Production Scanner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 3-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work with Lead Artists to scan and create accurate, true-to-life virtual materials
- Digitally manipulate scanned materials to produce seamless pattern tiles
- Generate texture maps that meet standards for quality and usability
- Ensure consistency and quality across a large volume of assets
- Report project status to team leads and peers as requested
- Track project status in project management tools and responsible to keep them updated for team visibility
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with 3D scanning technologies preferred
- Professional level knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience creating 3D textures and/or seamless pattern tiles
- Must be able to take direction and follow standardized processes
- Capable of performing well in a high volume, fast paced production environment
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be a positive, collaborative, active problem-solver
- Ability to clearly articulate policies and instructions
- Proficient information seeking skills
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor s degree in Design/Art, 3D Art, Imaging or related field
- 3 years experience in lieu of a degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Footwear Materials or Product Creation experience preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.