Production Designer (5017)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
Under the direction of a Production Design Manager, Designer, Design Director, supports the development of environmental graphics and digital solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect the client's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. Works closely with a diverse group of design disciplines to further develop design intent, execute mechanicals with specifications for final production and/or fabrication. Works in collaboration with design team or independently. Proactive in efforts to provide insight, technical expertise and best practices.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
- Supports the development and evolution of retail concepts, store designs, visual displays through production design skillset
- Leads production projects; establishes production plans and processes to advance projects
- Works with the design team to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Collaborates with peers, production design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project continuity across all areas of focus
- Leverages design, production processes and best practices to ensure deliverables, timelines and budgets are met
- Establishes and continually improves upon production tools being utilized by the team
- Ability to source, screen and manage contractors/external vendors including production design agencies
- Oversees production processes and deliverables, manages assets/data
- Communicates and presents final drawings/layouts/specifications to team/Design Director/Sr Creative Director and creates presentation materials that effectively communicate intent, purpose
- Ability to effectively elevate concerns to Manager, Design Director in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or production design and 5+ years' experience
- Retail store design industry experience preferred; retail environments, concepts, displays and programs
- Comprehensive knowledge of design production processes
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and software used for production design
- Strong oral and written communications skills including meeting facilitation, presentations, communicate complex and/or controversial topics with leadership
- Strong ability to develop collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and geographies
- Understanding of architectural drawings/plans, material finishes, fabrication and production methods
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.