Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/08/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5268
Industry: Marketing Operations
Evo is looking for a Production Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. You will support the execution of premium, accurate and on-time product image creation from line plan through to retail. You will work across multiple categories using data, product, material, color and graphic information in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. Qualified candidates will be highly detail-oriented, exceptionally well organized, and collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, be a problem-solver and have excellent communication skills. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensure quality and consistency by evaluating condition of received client merchandise, and by digitally and physically tagging, cataloging, tracking, monitoring status and return of merchandise throughout the Photo Studio process
- Perform database administration, including uploading, logging and naming all images
- Understand and support the pre-production process
- Participate in continuously improving the digital asset workflow
- Ensure data accuracy against production deadlines
- Collect and analyze data gathered throughout the season & recap seasonal production
- File management including tagging, backups, coordinating movement & location of electronic files, routing of assets, archiving, and tracking through production
- Perform daily, weekly & seasonal duties to ensure tasks & projects are completed on time and are accurate
- Assess and adjust priorities based on needs of the business
- Assist with troubleshooting requests that come from Customers & Key Stakeholders
- Support walk-in business via SharePoint
- Maintain & create Standard Operating Procedures for role and Producing process
- Other duties as assigned
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 2+ year's experience successfully delivering results in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Design/Art, Supply Chain or related field
- Experience working in a creative environment, especially a commercial photography studio environment a plus
- Experience effectively working in a cross-functional environment
- Strong influence, collaboration, presentation and organization skills
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Advanced Excel skills a must
- Abode Creative Suite experience preferred
- Understanding how files are produced (complex Photoshop files); intelligently communicating changes to internal teams and vendors
- Understanding file types (pixel and vector art, color spaces, and file composition)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.