Product Photography Art Director (4840)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- As the on-set Art Director, you'll be responsible for the execution and on-time delivery of Premium quality photography across multiple photo bays.
- Focus will be on quality, consistency, timeliness, managing resources to budget, strategic resource planning as well as day-to-day operations
- Lead and co-manage photographers and styling staff who will execute seasonal production and projects assigned to the studio
- You will interact with Senior Level Management while working across the entire enterprise to communicate status on key imaging projects and seasonal directives
- Drive a culture of Continuous Improvement that is always looking for simpler and better ways to deliver studio objectives
- Anticipate and resolve creative challenges by using appropriate resources and/or solutions
- Document and lead implementation of improved workflow methodologies
- Cross-train photographers and stylist teams to be able to execute apparel, footwear and equipment photo styling and shooting to adhere to the brand style guide standards
- Own and drive Studio style guide standard implementation
- Closely partner with Operations, Producing, Post Production, Reporting and Technology teams to ensure alignment on season and yearly priorities
- Reports directly to Senior Director of Creative Operations
- Subject matter expertise in the commercial photography industry is a must
- Have a proven record of leading and managing large-scale imaging businesses from the ground up for major apparel, footwear and softline brands, with a real-world knowledge of what wins and what fails in the photo business
- 5 years in commercial photography as a creative lead
- Demonstrable experience with standard operational reporting formats, KPI's and SLA's; as well as defining the metrics critical to staffing models
- Organizational experience at the senior management level, as a leader of leaders
- Deep and demonstrable experience with on-set standards, practices, and demands
- Flexible and able to adapt to last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
- Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Specific experience with e-commerce photography Art Directing
- Bachelor Degree or higher
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.