Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/08/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5222
Industry: Product Manager
Evo is seeking a Product Manager for our Beaverton Client. You will play a key role in the product strategy and roadmap creation, requirements definition, functional design, and development of the client's services. As part of a team, you will focus on creating and constantly improving the client's product information services and tools. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12 months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Serves as the subject matter expert on assigned Product Catalog/Taxonomy functionality and usage
- Understands and advocates for market, consumer, and stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business
- Collaborates with architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based platforms powering the retail experience ecosystem
- Fulfills the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, story writing, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation
- Partners with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirements
- Maintains a product scorecard to measure and report on the success of launch functionality and platforms health
- Collaborates with stakeholders and development teams throughout the product development lifecycle
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Product Management, Information Systems, Business, Communications, or other relevant areas
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital/interactive/web including e-Commerce, software applications, website development, web production, CRM or related field
- Proven experience with consumer-facing e-commerce experiences and platforms, experience eCommerce product management is strongly preferred
- 2 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Success in designing and facilitating requirements elicitation sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process outcome modeling, personas, user centric design, task and workflow analysis
- Experience with working in an Agile delivery environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems
- Experience or understanding of micro-service architecture
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.