Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/01/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5130
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Evo is seeking a Production Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Creates and executes seasonal sourcing strategy for assigned products
- Coordinates with manufacturing teams to select the most appropriate manufacturing source to meet quality and pricing needs
- Analyzes manufacturing capabilities and capacities to anticipate and avoid issues
- Manages costing/pricing process in conjunction with development team to meet best price and margin targets
- Identifies fabric alternatives to product creation team to assist in meeting pricing goals
- Oversees costing documentation to ensure appropriate information is kept for assigned products
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.