Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/15/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5171
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Privacy Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. As the Privacy Project Manager, you'll help provide support to the Global Privacy Team and will be responsible for planning and coordinating the activities required to meet the commitments of the Privacy program. You will develop cross-functional remediation activities dealing with strategic goals in a highly matrixed organization and forge partnerships with peers, customers, and suppliers. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrate an ability to work closely with business partners and IT teams
- Define the project goals, project plans and schedules for privacy projects
- Ownership of the planning, organization & execution of project related deliverables
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas, including global partners
- Coordinate and facilitate project team and project management meetings
- Maintaining project documentation including decisions related to projects
- Act as the central point for all project related issues & drive the resolutions, including escalations, in a timely manner
- Manage communications across extended project teams, stakeholders, project sponsors & various levels of leadership
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, with 5 years' relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years professional experience in roles involving incident management or project management
- CIPP preferred, but not required
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Meaningful Project Management methodology and software lifecycle understanding
- Experience working with, and influencing, business leaders in promotion of consistent practices and policy
- Experience working with legal concepts, particularly as they affect consumer-facing solutions
- A passion for privacy and good judgment about the expectations of average technology users
- Excellent ability to communicate the importance of privacy as a business differentiator and core value provided to consumers beyond legal compliance
- Thorough problem-solving and creative skills for strategic planning, sound decision-making, and problem solving and ability to work well under tight business driven deadlines
- Experienced working as part of a project team gathering requirements, conducting research and task management against a timeline
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own; a fast learner
- High degree of professionalism, personal responsibility, including being proactive and goal oriented
- Experience with MS Office (Word, PP, Excel) & MS Project
- Experience with Agile delivery model
- Able to work collaboratively in a very productive IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.