Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/07/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5145
Industry: Cloud Engineer
Evo is seeking a Principal Cloud Reference Architect for our Beaverton Client. As a Principal Reference Architect - Cloud Infrastructure you are responsible for defining technology foundation for cloud based delivery. You will work as a part of a high performing and cross-functional team solving some of the most complex and visible projects. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- A passion for technology and solving interesting challenges
- Proven problem solver and pragmatic thinker
- At least 10 years experience in a lead development or architecture role(s)
- At least 5 years experience with public and/or private cloud
- Highly skilled in one or more of he following (Java, NodeJS, Python, Bash)
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud-formation or Troposphere
- Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications and services
- Hands on engineering experience dealing with problems of scale
- Have the ability to translate business requirements to end-to-end solutions
- Collaborative mind, able to work with a team to delivery the strongest solution
- Self starter and takes ownership in the quality of work being delivered
- You have at least 5 years lead experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Data & Analytics
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.