Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/20/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-5093
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is looking for a Platform Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. The client is applying Big Data and Machine Learning technologies to deliver personalized data driven service APIs. They need help accelerating this work and have opportunities from building new service APIs, automating continuous deployment infrastructure and pipelines hosted on AWS, and enhancing React Redux clients for in-house stakeholders of their adaptive coaching solution. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Leverage your Java/Scala/Python skills to design and build services and tools to validate the Adaptive Coaching algorithms
- Leverage and/or willing to learn React Redux to visualize our API solutions
- Leverage and/or willing to learn Big Data and Machine Learning to build out a reusable pipeline for personalized services using technologies such as AWS EMR, Spark, TensorFlow, YARN, Airflow, and more
- Work in a collaborative environment that rewards innovation, initiative, leadership, and mentoring
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant software development experience
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting and managed services
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer science data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (preferred)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.