Photography Assistant (4949)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Collect, organize, and prepare typical user photographs using a smart phone
- Capture, edit, and crop photos
- Assist in displaying removing products from typical store like settings
- Meet deadlines for creation and distribution of documents
- Minimum of 2 years experience with graphic design or illustration software in a team or production environment
- Excellent organizational and people skills
- Working knowledge of at least 1 of the following applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or PageMaker; Quark Xpress; and/or MacroMedia Freehand
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.