Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/11/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5622
Industry: SW Developer - Automation
Evo is seeking a Photo Automation Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Photo Automation Software Engineer, you'll bring a passion for building and delivering the software services and platforms that power the premium digital experiences which engage consumers across all categories. Working closely with internal and external development teams, you'll bring not only deep technical skills, but also the ability to coordinate multiple streams of technical and software development work. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience implementing a workstation refresh process for Mac OSX
- Experience writing software to retrieve data using simple web services
- Experience working to define automation and hotkeys in OSX to increase user productivity
- Demonstrated excellence with written communication documenting process and tools
- Ability to work in Agile environment across distributed teams
- Able to diagnose and resolve application issues and prioritize work
- Working knowledge of using source control systems like git for versioning software
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Strong preference for candidate that has worked in photo studio production setting
- Strong preference for candidate that has used CaptureOne software
- Strong preference for candidate that has automated CaptureOne software for photo studio workflow
- Image editing and photography tools and process - Adobe Photoshop, ImageMagick, EXIF
- Building web services for AngularJS and React web applications
- Familiarity with release management best practices that lead to continuous integration
- Demonstrated ability to automate testing to improve software quality
- Familiarity with avoiding, identifying and resolving issues related to application security
- Four year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.