Personal Lines Account Manager (4625)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Provide consistent, accurate, and timely communication to clients through, verbal and written correspondence
- Conduct face to face meetings with the clients as necessary
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures; document electronic files accordingly
- Respond to clients' needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items
- Maintain client files in Epic and use Epic for processing all transactions
- Process daily incoming mail
- Know the underwriting and rating procedure for all types of personal lines policies
- Quote and sell personal line policies
- Provide technical support to Producers (coverage-wise, with proposal, suspense, items etc.) to help clients
- Prepare applications, submit them to insured's and carriers, obtain clients' signatures on all applications, and follow up to ensure timely responses
- Renew policies by agency standards
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently documenting conversations, sending confirmations to clients, adhering to all other automation procedures
- Handle cancellations with care, saving all accounts possible with adherence to E&O guidelines
- Currently hold a P&C license in Oregon
- Understanding of personal insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis
- Knowledge of insurance coverage's and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage work load
- Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and willingness to help others
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Good attendance
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.