Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/03/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5610
Evo is seeking a Performance Developer for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for cloud savvy Java developers with an interest in quality and performance. This position will work with loud micro-services performance and development. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification, and validation
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives, and/or contract
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Minimum 6 years of technical experience with 4 years in software quality assurance, including 2 years in a management/leadership role
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Quality assurance
- Software design
- Software development
- Quality program
- Structured software
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.