Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/07/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5149
Industry: Quality Assurance
Evo is seeking a Mobile Automation Quality Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Mobile Automation Quality Engineer, you will help automate the UI coverage of the client s portfolio of iOS applications. While automating the applications you pay attention to collecting quality results and ensuring they are tracked and reported in ways that are easy to report on. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/2/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Demonstrated ability to debug software problems in iOS applications
- Stash, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with CharlesProxy or a similar tool to monitor network traffic
- Experience with Xcode built-in tools for profiling applications
- Used mobile applications with virtual services / mocks
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.