Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/09/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5467
Evo is seeking a Merchandising Data Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for Geo & Country line plan data management
- Steward data for accuracy, timeliness and completeness to support critical events in the merchandising process and through its usage in downstream systems
- Maintain product data, including items such as adoption from the Global line, channel and segmentation tier, price, forecast and 1st offer date
- Investigate and maintain core product information through various systems in support of the Merchandising organization
- Act as the key contact for product information by participating in Category team meetings and proactively communicating all relevant product information issues and/or solutions
- Generate reports and correlate data to support category needs, including line plans, consumer right assortment planning (quantitative & visual) documents and presentations
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in a data intensive role
- Proficient with MS Excel at a an advanced level
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Experience investigating, capturing and maintaining product data in an information management system
- Complex database experience is preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.