Logistics Analyst (5069)
Portland Metro Area, Oregon | Consulting
- Plans and coordinates the national and international movement of goods
- Ensures that goods loading and transportation processing is handled on time and in line with customer needs
- Coordinates and leads the work of external providers as solid knowledge of national and international transportation policies and practices
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Expands conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens skills
- Responds to non-standard requests from internal and/or external customers; investigates with assistance from others as needed
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Is aware of costs and assists in controlling costs related to own work
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks
- Actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Understands the key business drivers; uses this knowledge in own work
- Identifies and solves a range of problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures
- Explains information and persuades others in straightforward situations
- Is accountable for contribution to project team or subteam
- Performs work in support of brand plans; links daily work with company mission; participates in initiatives, program or products with low visibility
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.