Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/02/2017
Job ID: JN -112017-5435
Evo is seeking a Legal Assistant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/28/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide administrative support to the department. Includes operating a PC to perform a range of tasks, i.e. typing, reports, organization charts, presentations, etc.
- Also includes photocopying, distributing information, maintaining filing system
- Coordinate meetings including room reservation, notifying/confirming with attendees, ordering catering services, ordering A/V equipment, etc.
- Open and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare correspondence to importers and follow up correspondence to customs
- Data entry of raids and seizures into BPR website or check to ensure vendors are entering data
- Process invoices for approval
- Process expense reports
- Other projects assigned or undertaken
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Administrative support
- Data entry
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Incoming mail
- Process invoices
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.