Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/29/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5408
Evo is seeking a Lease Administrator for our Beaverton Client. This contact opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensures compliance with lease provisions and identifies and avoids payment of overcharges
- Responsible for reviewing billings such as real estate taxes, insurance costs, utility charges
- Processes valid payments or credits and recovers prior overpayments
- Properly accounts for lease payment transactions
- Completes and distributes forms appropriately to ensure that vendor/landlord contact and payment information is accurate
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Contract Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- Lease Administration
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.