Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/29/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5318
Evo is seeking a Labor Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 1/27/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Define store best practices for functional area of expertise (i.e. Front End, selling, store services, store systems, etc)
- Analyze store business processes and identify opportunities for improvements that increase profitability or efficiency
- Recommend new policies and procedures and work with manager and business partners to secure approval for changes
- Maintain frequent communication with stores, soliciting feedback and advice on business processes
- Manage projects related to the implementation of upgrades or policy changes as assigned
- Maintain knowledge of all current store systems and processes within functional area of expertise
- Work with communications team to ensure that stores have all necessary information to implement policies and procedures
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Retail store experience with 1 year in a store management position
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work
- Excel skills
- Front end experience
- Experience with budgeting and scheduling
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.