Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/15/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-5169
Evo is looking for an On-Call Junior Stylist for our Beaverton Client. The nature of the work is focused on creating product and brand demand, understanding external constituents and effectively presenting company or product information. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists with the execution and implementation of product presentation plans, strategies, and initiatives in individual retail stores
- Implements daily product presentation plans, adapting corporate standards to fit the unique characteristics or limitations of a particular store
- Educates store associates on visual standards and proper techniques for building displays
- Guides and supports the work of in-store visual specialists.
- Develops relationships with store management and corporate visual team, provide input and recommendations to ensure that store has adequate visual merchandising resources and support
- Seeks out educational opportunities to increase knowledge of product presentation fundamentals and organization-specific visual standards and guidelines
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- A Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- 1 year of industry experience in Retail, Product Presentation or equivalent combinations
- Hands-on experience in product merchandising management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.