Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 11/04/2016
Job ID: JN -082017-5183
Industry: Design - Brand
Evo is looking for a ON-CALL Junior Photographer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Create informative and compelling product imagery through the photography of products in support of product creation, digital commerce, sales and marketing
- Develop and document procedures and strategies to elevate the quality of visual messages to consumers
- Manage all aspects of the photo shoots, including budget and schedule
- Negotiate fees with photographers, illustrators or agents, including overseeing contract creation
- Coordinate between sports marketing and design to ensure athlete availability and scheduling
- Approve images, monitor against future trends and events to anticipate needs and usage
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Photography, visual or apparel arts
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.