Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 09/07/2017
Job ID: JN -092017-5259
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Strong Java skills
- Knowledge (preferably experience) in building distributed, highly scalable applications
- Proficient with Git and Git workflows
- Proficient in leveraging and deploying CI and CD tools and services (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience integrating with native AWS services a plus
- Knowledge of containers and micro services a plus
- Hands on experience with schemaless (NoSql) datastores
- Experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common web server, database, caching, database, and firewall services
- Proficient with common network troubleshooting tools (tcpdump, netcat, Wireshark)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.