Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/14/2017
Job ID: JN -022017-4710
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is looking for a Java Cloud Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 8/31/2017.
SKILLS and REQUIRMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- SAFe Agile (should be a believer in the process)
- DevOps and T-shaped resource believer/practitioner
- Springboot Java
- Docker (enough to build and run their own images)
- AWS CLI/API
- CloudFormation / Terraform
- Jenkins Groovy DSL
- Groovy/Maven (Wrappers)
- Semantic Versioning & Artifact Management tech (e.g., Artifactory, Nexus, etc.)
- AWS Product
- Elastic Search
- Cloud Formation
- Ruby Cucumber
- Puppet / Chef / Ansible
- NoSQL (MongoDB, etc.) & relational SQL
- Swagger UI
- Authentication/Authorization technology (e.g., Springboot auth, Ping Federated, SSL certificate signing/verification/creation, etc.)
- AWS Product
- ECS Certification
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.