Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/14/2017
Job ID: JN -022017-4710
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is looking for a Java Cloud Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIRMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 5+ years of proven work experience:
- Java development
- Spring framework
- REST web services
- 1+ years proven work experience:
- SAFe/Agile (should be a believer in the process)
- DevOps and T-shaped resource believer/practitioner
- AWS CLI/API
- CloudFormation / Terraform
- Jenkins Groovy DSL
- Groovy/Maven (Wrappers)
- AWS Product:
- Elastic Search
- Cloud Formation
- Familiar with the following
- Ruby Cucumber
- Puppet / Chef / Ansible
- Swagger UI
- Authentication/Authorization technology (e.g., Springboot auth, Ping Federated, SSL certificate signing/verification/creation, etc.)
- Docker (enough to build and run their own images)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.